<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

As a resident in a state that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party, I often think about voting for a minor party candidate.

I know my vote for Bush wouldn't mean anything in the election given the Electoral College. (I learned the lesson. Did the Democrats?)

But then the thought of hearing the Democrats talk about the popular vote draws me back to voting Republican.

While the public rhetoric of the Dems annoys me, I am not foolish enough to believe bad rhetoric equals stupidity. Avaricious thrist for power, yes, but not stupidity.

So I wonder why the Dem braintrust doesn't try to displace some of their excess votes from NY and CA to so of the redder states? What makes those states magnets for ecessive Democratic votes?




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?