<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Lefty Blogs


As I read this article, the overriding thought was "immature". Whether is is Wonkette wanting free drinks and dinner or Josh Marshall's desire for acceptance or Daily Kos's belligerence, I was struck by how immature each seemed.

Kos is yelling at the DCCC chair and bragging about it?

Wonkette is making dick conjectures?

JMM worries about his journalistic street cred? (How's the Joe Wilson Kool-aid taste? Joe Lies!)

Jeez, no wonder the Left has nothing but hate or should I properly phrase it as gratification frustration? (I am reminded of the fits my four-year-old throws when he doesn't get what he wants.)

The disturbing thing is this exactly sums-up the Left.

The NYT did the Left no favors this weekend between the profile on Kerry's lack of management skills to the Week in Review article on his weak "brand" to this cover story in the magazine.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?