<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Note: First Source for Political News

This is why Big Media should be afraid, very afraid, of bloggers.

From today's Note:

ABC's polling director says, ""...results present three prime worries for the Kerry camp. ...second is Kerry's weak personal position, which sends him into the debates with a certain lack of good will...."

When I wrote my alternative piece on the Rather/Blair poll last week Scroll 3/4 down to Sept 20 , I concluded:

"While the polls reflects issues in which conventional wisdom dictates that the President should be wary, one has great difficulty concluding that a candidate who enjoys overwhelming approval on issues of character and leadership will falter over the next six weeks."

I'm sure I could work for cheaper and still realize a significant increase over my current comp package.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?