<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Reason to Run a TOTF Attack on Current Administration

Why would I title this NYT piece in this manner? Because it is in the postion the paper uses for its top story of the day. (Secrets Revealed!)

This is the not a reason, by itself, to disparage the paper though. What is is the length of the article. Normally, the main news stories in the electronic edition are "Continued" onto another page, usually a second one but sometimes more.

With this piece, it is only one page. It is for this reason that I conclude it was only put in prime paper real estate because it could reflect poorly on the current Administration.

(And my wife is correct. I am too easily upset by the paper:hence, my reference to it as Thulsa Doom, "My child...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?