<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

NYT Public Editor and Founder of Rotisserie Baseball

Believe me, his founding of one of my favorite hobbies heavily biases me towards giving him the benefit of the doubt and in making his column a must-read.

He previously admitted to the NYT being biased, and it was music to my ears.

Now he admits he's voting for Kerry. Honesty, combined with the Rotisserie thing, only reinforces his must-read status in my opinion.

All said, it was not enough to stop me from cancelling my subscription to the NYT. I find it so biased towards the Left that I could no longer pay the premium to have it home-delivered (and from a former paperboy that says an awful lot.)

It's op-ed columnists are unhinged (Krugman, Ellipsis Queen, Herbert and Mr. Disreputable Sources) and it editorials lack intelligence.

That combined with most newspaper content being free, including the
NYT, I could not, in good conscious, continue to support this paper monetarily. (I am aware they derive something from my registration.)

FWIW, Kerry as the Boss article was damning for the Senator.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?