<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

C.D.C. Team Investigates an Outbreak of Obesity - New York Times

I am grateful the article ended with two skeptics because I read it while laughing at everyone involved.

Are you eating fruits and vegetables? Did you know they are considered to be healtheir than lard and molasses?

What a waste of taxpayer money.

Everything boils down to the fact I don't even need to go to a video store to rent a movie. I use Netflix and it is mailed to me.

Books? Amazon.com Clothes? EddieBauer.com, JCPenney.com Food? Well, I do go to the grocery store and Costco (but not for my photo development! That is costco.com.). I could use peapod.com for food though as three of my neighbors do.

As the wise stats professor, Dan McGhee, said, "They'll find out what we all know - that the country is no longer set up for physical exercise."

(Of course, the tiral lawyers want to sue Big Food so their toadies and other Road Pavers will continue to espouse the utter and complete crap that the governement needs to study this "epidemic". Alarmist, huh?)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?