<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 17, 2005

NYT is a main, if not the, main driver of the MSM news cycle.

If it doesn't not turn its flood-the-zone covergae on an issue with its attendent masquerading opinion-as-news front page commentary, then the SEC does not feel the need to address it.

I cancelled my weekly subscription 3+ years ago and my weekend-only one a year or so ago. (yes, that puts into right at the onset of the 2004 Presidential campaign.)

When I feel like returning, and the former paperboy in me has influence that is much greater than I like to admit, I read an article like the one about Ryan Howard a couple weeks ago where it was said his current lack of promotion to the bigs was contributing to the lack of interest in the sport by black youth.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?