<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mr. York,

On the train ride into NYC this morning, I saw a full-page ad in the NYT deriding UN Ambassador John Bolten.

The ad was placed by globalexchange.org I noted this because I saw a pretty blond from the organization on the O'Reilly Factor during a segment about Pat Robertson and his Hugo Chavez comments.

It turned out the pretty talking head was previously in the employ of Sr. Chavez.

Since then, I have kept the name of her organization in mind.

As you have developed an understanding of the funding of the Left, I was hoping you'd be able to expound upon this organization and comment upon the wisdom of the NYT allowing a full page anti-Bolton ad to be run by it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?